Thursday, December 29, 2005

Holiday


Time ......... Gone.

 

What the hell have I been doing this holiday? Do you guys sometimes have the feeling that sometime time just past by without you doing anything meaningful? Have I been living my life in vain??

 

Better let me make a summary of what I did in the hols. (Roughly in chronological order)

 


  1. Went KL and Genting. Tried paintball.

  2. Did ACCA invilgilaton for 4 days.

  3. Bridge trainings.

  4. Assembled 2.5 Gundams. (The other 0.5 finish by today.)

  5. Did $50 worth of data entry.

  6. Lead my hall bridge team to win the fifth place. (Almost got a fourth. Lost to Song'en's team.)

  7. Rejoicing my B of a kind exam results.

  8. Bring my cousin's and their kids (from Malaysia) around Singapore. Science Center is a fun place. Damn shag playing with 3 kids for 4 days.

  9. Assembled 3 Lego toys for my cousin's kids. (The suitable age on the toy box is not accurate.)

  10. Watched 'The Promise' with my family. Everyone, please don't go and watch that show. Dunno what happened to Chen Kaige.

  11. Won a Weiqi game in the Interhall Games. (Out of 4.)

  12. Finding props for my hall production. (Who got airport chairs and park bench?? Help!)

  13. Done one full day of stocktaking in Carrefour, Suntec.

  14. Introduced to some new interesting award-winning board games from French. Quarto, Gobblet and Quoridor is particularly fun. www.familydiy.com

  15. Trained my Mage in World of Warcraft to level 24. He ganna fatal error and died yesterday. RIP.

  16. Plan timetable and registered subjects. Very satisfied with my timetable. No lessons in the mornings and on fridays... err... well, no tutorials actually.

  17. Meet up with my HC ChiangDao CIP friends. Long time no see! Played Quarto with them. Fun!

  18. Watched Wallace and Gromit. The penguin cartoon very funny. Overall ok. A bit boring in the beginning. 3 stars.

Seems like I've accomplished quite alot in this holidays... Hmmm...

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment