Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Today is a happy day, because...

... I finally got my broadband... because I received my GST Offset Package ($300, woohoo!)... because the series of comics I reserved arrived (Fables)... because I'm finally making some headway into my IA report (I've gathered 6 other reports as reference =P)... because my IA is ending (16 working days to go!)... because the work now is less stressful... because I've a group of friends around me who are also very cheerful and happy (due to the previous 2 reasons I guess =)...

 

Hmmm... actually the news nowadays are quite depressing, good people died for no good reasons... woman killed by fallen raintree while jogging, 2 visiting Singaporean soldiers who were in a storeroom at the base were killed in a jet crash, etc etc. But I guess although the news themselves are sad, they are telling us to be happy precisely. Life is so unpredictable - you can leave this world anyime, and sometime it will be a time when it is most unexpected. Life is limited - you don't live forever. So, while you are living, do whatever you want, enjoy whatever you like, be happy and live life to the fullest. This is the best tribute to those who left us for another world.

 

I found this phrase from a novel I'm reading currently:

 

"You are not dead. Yet you are not alive either."

 

Does this sounds familiar? Sometime I really feel that way. This is worst than feeling sad or depressed. Lucky I don't feel this way nowadays. These days I tried hard to make everyone around me feel happy whenever I can, ie, giving life to other people. I guess if I'm going to open my Shop in the future, I've gotta start living out my life philosophy. So everyone,

 

CHEER UP, ENJOY AND BE HAPPY! =P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment