Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Random random

Working in a foreign place for a long period... sometimes you just lost track of time. There is nothing much to look forward to on weekends. You can't go out, cos you are already "out". You can't meet friends cos you don't have any friends here. You can't go where you want to go most of the time, cos you are sharing a car with someone else.

 

Ramble ramble... The reason why I am writing this blog now is precisely because I am sharing the car with someone else. If not I will already be back in my own apartment doing some other things.

 

Oh well... life isn't perfect most of the time.

 

 

Anw a friend mentioned that now being all alone in a foreign place, it is a good time to think about somethings... like...

 

What you want to be in life? What you hope to achieve in the future? etc etc.

 

I tried to think about it. But my head hurts. I just live where life takes me. A paper boat in the grand river of life. Let it be.

 

 

I don't know why... but recently I felt very cranky. I am very easily upset by a lot of things. For example, people want to waste time chatting in  the company instead of going back to the apartment. And I am stuck with them... ya know... the car sharing thingy. I HATE to stay in the office when I have finished all my work. What is the point of wayang?? (esp now there is no one to wayang to.) 

 

I need to change my altitude. Positive thinking, Jiefeng. POSITIVE THINKING!

 

You want to waste time. Fine. Waste time. I will write my blog.

 

~ An entry written inside the Boeing company.  

 

 

Next: Miniclip time!! 45 more minutes to waste. Yeah!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. lol, you don hv to answer me, but you hv to answer urself. Ya, "life is like a boat".Now you know a bit about Bidong\'s feeling in SG already... try to draw some positive energy from ppl around, haha

    ReplyDelete