Sunday, December 23, 2012

Epiphany

Have a sudden epiphany today... actually two, one primary one secondary.

Suddenly I realized what is the missing ingredient (for me) to success... That is the lack of a sense of Abundance. Previously I was very limiting in my thoughts... I kept thinking I am poor, monetary-wise. Hence I am not really a generous person, either to my friends, family, or to myself. Actually there is also nothing wrong with lacking generosity, just that I suddenly realize this limit in thought may become a road block to my goal of becoming rich.

What makes me realize this?

1) My girlfriend who said I am "stingy". Haha! Though I really really don't think I am stingy, she makes me realize that I am not as generous as I should be, and hence, becoming aware of this limiting belief of mine.

2) My best friend ZJ, who introduce me to the "Law of Abundance".

3) My bosses, who gave me a nice ex watch, which makes me realize that one of the habits of rich people are that they are grateful and generous to people who help them.

4) The book "The One Minute Millionaire", which did the finishing touch of hammering this concept of "Abundance" and "Giving" through into brain.

Heh want to thank my gf, my best friend, my bosses, and the book for leading me to this epiphany. If you are reading this, I want you to know that I am really grateful to you. :)

***********************************


Then the second epiphany: The other key to success is to Create New Conditions. Now I am playing a very interesting iPhone game called Ghost Trick. The protagonist (you), a ghost whose mission is to solve the mystery of why he died, has the power to go back in time to 4 minutes before a death occur and changes things so that the death never happen. This create new conditions which gives him further clues to solve the mystery. What I like most about this game is the intriguing story line and the puzzle portion, which requires the player (the ghost) to think of creative ways to change the outcome of the deaths of various characters he encountered.

Anw, the main theme of the game is to create new conditions, which is also the main message of a book I read recently: "Good Luck - Create Conditions for Success in Life and Business".

So while playing the game, suddenly it dawns on me: creating new conditions is crucial for success!

Actually there is a second part to this epiphany. That is, every new condition has the potential of causing the Butterfly Effect! Sometimes, just the smallest change in condition, perhaps, just a spark of an idea or a change in thinking, can create a major change in your life! Just look at the multi-billion business of I-pod, I-phone and I-pad, it all started from an idea inside Steve Job's head!

Thinking back for the past 2 years... If I never quit my job, I would never have become a trader now! If I never signed up for SDN, I would never have met my beautiful gf!

Now, the year is ending, I am feeling kinda stuck: what is the next step of moving towards my goals (of becoming rich, so that I can be free and provide for my loved ones etc etc)?? Then suddenly it hits me!

When in doubt, CREATE NEW CONDITIONS!

Simple! And that shall be what I should do. A path will open up once the conditions are fulfilled, and Good Luck and Opportunities will follow!

***********************************

I have a feeling that these 2 small epiphanies will be the new conditions that will change my life in a VERY big way. HeeHee.

1 comment:

  1. I hop into your writting because I wanted to understand what is RR Epiphany.
    I enjoyed reading your article
    Also, I would like to introduce to The Source to Fullness of Life, Properity etc
    His name is Jesus Christ.
    Get to know him for yourself and you will begin a RICH LIFE!
    In HIM, you will receive limitless source and provision for all areas of your life

    ReplyDelete