Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Mirror writing

The business finance paper today is totally unremarkable. Absolutely no creativity to speak of on the teacher's part. It is supposed to be a good thing, but I just feel sian doing the paper...  No adrenaline rush. Damn bored. Hopefully the rest of the papers can be more challenging.

 

Like real. Haha!

 

(Actually I don't have to worry too much. The next few papers will be very challenging, given the state of preparedness I'm in.)

 

My last lesson of western art history after the exam was as boring as the exam. The teacher taught like she was going to fall asleep. I was of course going to fall asleep also.

 

So I doodle on my foolscap.

 

Now I can write my name in 'mirror writing' - when you look at the characters normally they ain't english words, they make sense when you see their reflection in the mirror. Feel real proud today. It's fun mastering writing new characters - 'Hsilgne' characters. Brings back memories of you in kindergarden practicing writing ABC on exercise books... I still remember the extra large practice book with alphabets in dotted lines... Interesting. =)

 

And btw, Leonardo Da Vinci signed his name in mirror writing too!

 

(As if he copied me. Haha!)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment