Monday, February 27, 2006

A cok nightmare

The background was the busiest city of China, Shanghai. Everywhere was full of people. It was a free and easy tour and I entered Shanghai's equivalent of MRT. The first strange thing I saw my dad and his colleague was squating on the train, concentrating on repairing something. (My dad was not a train technician, and definitely not in Shanghai.) I was surprised and walked happily to him. Then an announcement was made through the intercom:

 

"We'll be conducting a simulation of a terrorist bomb attack now. We want to know what is the reaction of people when the train is overturned. Participation is compulsory. Please do not worry, it's only a simulation."

 

The doors went shut. 

 

'Wah lan eh, na beh so suay!!! '  is my first reaction. I quickly braced myself against the overturn of train by leaning with my back against side of the train. Luckily there's no one else on the opposite side so no one will fall on top of me when the train overturns.

 

Suddenly there are 2 cars driving into the train and stop right in front of me! Then the train starts to overturn...

 

ARGHHHHHHHHH.....

 

I woke up.

 

 

 

Anyone can decipher the dream??

 

(Hmmm... cock is forbidden to use as a title??)

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment