Wednesday, March 1, 2006

A new look

Just discovered this fiery theme and I think it looks very nice. Therefore I'll keep it around for a while. In case you noticed, I've changed the title of my blog also. In case you never noticed, the old name was called 'Random Ramblings', which is quite cliche I think. So I've decided to change the title to an example of a random rambling - hence 'What are the Orcs?'. You guys don't know what it means right? It's ok, you are not alone. Me also dunno. As I've said, it's random and it's a rambling, so it doesn't necessarily need to mean anything. This also applies to the philosophy of my blog also -all the entries here are just ramblings (synonym: crap) and I guess this particular entry demostrate this very well.

 

But well, who care anwz?

 

Btw this fiery background can be associated with the very popular comic that  I'm reading now - Fire Phantom Patient Guy (loosely translated from 火影忍者), also known as Naruto. Heheh. Those who are interested can read it from this website:

 


 

Highly recommended... It's a 5 star comic man!

 

Here's another link to another: http://manhua.fzdm.com/7/

 

Nice comic also. Bleach.

 

That's all folks.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment