Sunday, March 26, 2006

'Nice' song

WAIT!!!

Don't exit this page before you listen to this interesting song! Press the play  button!


 


I've bought the album by Butak Pantai (at esplanade)!  It has been a long time since I bought a CD.  It has been a longer time since I bought a $20 CD. But well, I think it's worth it (anw so what if it's not? As I said, it has been such a LONG time since I bought a CD =P), despite a little controversy it brought when I was playing it in my hostel room. (My roomie almost go crazy!) 


 


I strongly recommend that you listen to this song (to see if you go crazy too! =P). I personally feel that it's funny (listen what they say!), creative and nice. However, if you are weak-hearted, feel free to press the stop button. (But I'm sure you won't right? =)


 


Don't worry if it's making you crazy. I'll only put it up for 3 days before I change to another 'nice' song. Hee...


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment