Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Optimist or Pessimist

A short test to see if you are a optimist or a pessimist:

 

Imagine you took a quiz that weighs 15% of the total marks of that module and you got half of the answers correct. Would you think:

 

A. Yeah! I already have 7.5 marks out of a total of 100!

 

B. Argh! I've already lost 7.5 marks out of a total of 100... =(

 

 

If you chose B, you are a pessimist. If you chose A, go on to the next part.

 

 

Now to test if you are a very optimistc optismist:

 

Imagine you took a quiz that weighs 15% of the total marks of that module and you got one-quarter of the answers correct. Would you think:

 


A. Yeah! I already have about 4 marks out of a total of 100!

 

B. Argh! I've already lost about 11 marks out of a total of 100... =(

 

 

If you chose B, you are normal. If you chose A, you are a very optimistc optismist.

 

 

PS. I think I'm a very optimistic optismist...

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment