Wednesday, April 19, 2006

EE3002

God damned me for not going lectures!

 

Just 5 minutes before entering the examination hall, I overheard the guy sitting beside me saying "this one surrre come out one..." Out of curiousity, i turned around and peep at his lecture notes. At that time I thought to myself:

 

'Wah liew, the diagram like never seen before one leh, he must be taking different paper from me lah. Won't so heng one ...' 

 

(*My examination hall is the venue of more than 2 different exam papers.) 

 

So I went into the examination hall thinking nothing about it... until I saw the first part of the last question.

 

Now it seems very familiar...

 

 

That freaking question costed ELEVEN marks! 

 

 

Arghhh!!!

 

 

Morale of the story:

 

REMEMBER to ask your friends (who go lectures) for tips before exams!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment