Tuesday, May 2, 2006

JJ outing

Had an outing with my 姐妹 (minus 姐) 们 yesterday - dim sum buffet plus Settlers. Hmm everytime go out with them very stress one, they will judge whether you are gentleman or not. Liddat I want to jiak jua oso cannot... sianz... Luckily from their blogs can see that I passed with flying colors, hehe =P (Thanks for the good comments!)

 

Then there's this topic that will be brought up without fail every single time by my 'caring' sisters - "when will we get a dao sao?" Imagine I heard the same question for 6 years since we (have the misfortune to)  know each other liao. Argh! Cannot take it le! Next time I will 乾坤大挪移 the topic to... 小妹 ! (Now your 大姐 and 三姐 pang4 seh1 you, you cannot use the 'da ge must get attached 1st then sisters then can get attached ' defense le =P)  *evil laugh* Watch out man!

 

But all in all we had lots of fun and laughter during our short gathering, except maybe when the conversation goes something like this:

 

Sis: When your exams end?

Me: Friday.

Sis: Mine Saturday, 迟你一天 =)

Me: (Hehe NUS still got pple later then me? Sure anot?) Mine this coming friday leh.

Sis: Oh! Mine is last Saturday. =)

Me: ......  

 

 

And this happened not once but twice lor... Haiz... I think I betta go study le...

 

PS. Come to think of it, lucky they din let us play Snakes and Ladders =P 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. xiao mei dang ran will wait until everyone gets attached lar! jing lao zun xian OK?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... dun fake la xiaomei... =P

    ReplyDelete