Thursday, June 22, 2006

Work

My workplace is only five bus stops and one MRT station away from my house. That is the good news. However, I need to take a bus, change another bus, change to MRT, and in total, take about 1.5 hours to reach my work place in Expo from the moment I step out of my house. That is the bad new. Luckily, that is the only bad news. Phew.

 

Basically what I am doing is to register those who came to the exhibition and print out their passes, together with about fifteen others. And the number of people coming to the exhibition after the first day are, well, let just say I am quite free after the first day morning. =P

 

The job would be extremely boring if not for the fact that I was surrounded by my fellow hall mates, and some interesting new friends I made during the course of my work. We entertained each other by talking cock, asking qian bian questions and playing puzzle games. Though the work is quite tiring (sitting there for hours is actually quite tiring, in fact, now is only 10.25 pm but I wanted to sleep liao), I must say I kinda enjoyed myself.

 

Tomorrow is the last day of work. Glad that I finally can get to sleep at 3+ and wake up at 9+ once more. =)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment