Friday, January 18, 2008

Watching things grow

Take a look and guess what is this. =)

 

   

 

The correct answer is...

 

*drum roll*

 

2 rocks with green crystals growing on them on a piece of toilet paper!

 

(Now, who guessed "some strange vegetables" ?)

 

Anw I have been growing these green crystals 2-3 weeks ago since I came back from the science center. (Lots of interesting stuff in the science center shop!) Loved watching and making things grow, be it living like plants or people, or non-living like crystals, projects, Production.... from nothing to something beautiful...

 

... The satisfaction is there.

 

This year's Production I am not in the Inner Circle, so, I am more relaxed. And, watching the Production grows from outside... despite the various problems... 

 

I am satisfied.

 

For those who are inside... when the day comes and when it finally glows...

 

You will be satisfied too. =)

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Hihi, Happy Belated birthday worh.. Sorry, I did not know 21st Jan was ur birthday until veena told me. =p So here are belated wishes.. Your prez ma... Next time when i see you then I give u... =p Hope you enjoy ur day and may all ur wishes come true. Hmm, how\'s life for u so far?? Bz with Ben and ur fyp??? Or slacking away playing games? Haha, anyway, we should meet up often k?? Haha, dun wanna lost contact..=p
     
    Also here is my blog -- lovedlife.livejournal.com
    This blog i got update regularly de hor.. not like the previous ones. Haha... So, do come and leave a comment when you are visiting it... Oh, you can only say good things abt me.. Or else... Hur hur... =p
     
    Cheers,
    Hui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm how come Veena told you but din wish me happy birthday herself??? Anw thanks for wishing me happy birthday! =P
    Btw when feeling down do sth that is up... eg. erm... sleep? Haha! Anw cheer up! =)
    (Very hard to leave comment cos i not livejournal user la... Can dun disable the annoymous comment or not?? Haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 您需要二手液晶显示屏、废旧液晶屏么?我们是不折不扣的二手液晶屏、旧液晶屏大批发商,长期大量供应可再利用的旧液晶屏。我公司提供的各种尺寸的二手液晶屏, 不同厚薄如笔记本屏,均已经过我们严格的分类,检验,测试流程。请访问协力液晶屏www.sceondhandlcd.com[dcjhbigdbejdcibe]

    ReplyDelete