Monday, September 8, 2008

MAF


 

 

People say Mid Autumn Festival is a night of Reunion. How true it felt on HwaChong's MAF!

 

"...the older you get, the more you need the people you knew when you were young."

 

A quote from Baz Luhrmann's Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen). I strongly believe it. These are the people I knew when I were young. The girls for 8 years. The guys for 10 years or more. How good it feels to see them! =)

 

As for the place... Our class bench had disappeared to God knows where over the years, but the one we were sitting in the picture holds alot of memories too! We had all sat here outside the Chinese Society Club Room at one point or another during our 2 years in HC. 8 years ago Chinese Society is our Class CCA, almost everyone joined. You are looking at ex-Huang Cheng director, actor, actress, script writer, props head, publicity head (<- me me, haha!) and subcoms here.  

 

Anwz after eight years it is quite surprising to see quite a lot of my batch people still going back for MAF. First time I exchange namecards! Most of us have finally step out into the society now. This is our Age. It is finally our turn to make a difference in this World. Let the World tremble!

 

I FEEL THE POWER (of youth, compared to those working for years) !!!

 

(This is a crappy entry, I know. Haha!)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment