Sunday, January 7, 2007

Update


Five weeks...

 

...with no exams to study.

 

Recently I've been suffering from chronic fatigue, which leaves me with little energy to write blogs after doing the things I want to do. However, a friend told me that a blog is good in a sense that it updates your friends about your life. So... well, here's my feeble attempt to do a MAJOR update with the little energy I've left.

 

(Despite that I believed otherwise, I confirmed recently that there are people reading my blog as friends feedback to me that they did the Deathnote Personality Test... erm... at least I hoped that they read the rest of my blog lah.

 

Actually I shouldn't have been so pessimistic. The blink blink star besides my msn nick would have attracted the attention of anyone who is interested in my life whenever I write something. As a matter of fact, I think that it attracts too much attention. Maybe that's part of the reason I stopped writing temporarily. For those who know me, you know that I don't like attention.

 

How do I know that the blink blink star will attract too much attention? I know because I always have the uncontrollable urge to click on other pple's blink blink stars whenever I see their blink blink stars blink blink. Ya, so to all friends who have blink blink stars blink blink and think think (Haha!) that no one read your blog, don't, because I'VE READ YOUR BLOG. )

 

Yup, now I've updated you guys about what I think about the MSN blink blink stars, I shall end this blog entry. Have a nice day!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. haha, so lame. u haf read mi blog meh??? :P anyway happie IA-ing

    ReplyDelete