Sunday, January 22, 2006

Birthday

If there's any friends who wants to wish me Happy Belated Birthday, you can do so here. =)

 

Anwz, I had a kind of 'strange' birthday yesterday (21 Jan). A long long never contact JC classmate of mine suddenly suddenly called up and asked me to do a transaction with his friend at Woodlands MRT station. He told me that the transaction involve exchanging a bag of some ink cartridges, a hp, some dunno wat and some money with some bags of textbooks, a camera and many dunno wat.

 

A question mark immediately pop right up my head: WTF??

 

Then he told me that he had some misunderstanding with this person, and then she lives near Woodlands, and I happened to live in Woodlands also, and that's why he asked for my help.

 

So I agreed to help him (since he's my friend, it is a 'she', and the whole thing sounds interesting), despite I was wondering whether he's asking me to smuggle drugs...

 

We met at the void deck before the 'operation', and he gave me my mission briefing.

 

The story goes like this: My friend and her, whose name is L, contacted each other using email. And he is a 'she' whose name is P in the email. Then it happens that  P (he) 'get' chicken pox recently. However P thought she is well enough to meet L, but it turns out that she is actually NOT well enough to meet her. So Me, who is P's brother, takes P's place and do the transaction for her last minute (and L doesn't know).

 

Then my friend let me see L photo and told me that she will be wearing yellow and waiting at the ticketing machines. Lastly he told me she doesn't speak chinese. (Sian diao...) 

 

Then I went to the train station carrying the goods, she's not here yet. So I sat down and waited and looked around... then I saw a girl standing a few metres away in front me, wearing yellow, carrying 3 bags of stuff, back facing me, looking at the train gates.

 

I thought to myself: It isn't very often that a girl wear yellow, carry 3 big bags and waiting for someone. This must be her.

 

(And I felt grateful that I am borned smart so that I can reach such a difficult-to-reach conclusion.) 

 

So I walked the shortest distance (straight) towards her and kind of 'pop' up right in front of her,

 

"Hi, are you L?"

 

First impression: She looked chio.

 

But she looked stunned too.

 

"Err yes..."

 

"I'm P's brother. She asked me to pass you these."

 

So we exchanged our goods and I left right away since I don't know what to say (bcoz my angmo buay siu). The whole transaction took less than a minute.

 

She still looked stunned even as I left.

 

I took the goods back to my friend who was waiting at my void deck. Then he left after checking the goods. Luckily it's not drug... And that's the end of the story, an interesting episode on my birthday. =P

 

 

Moral of the story: 

 

Never approach a chiobu from behind.

 

Or

 

Never approach an angmo-speaking chiobu when your angmo is buay siu.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Yo! Happy Be-lated Birthday Devil! Sorry, i don\'t know what\'s wrong with me, keep forgetting January babies\' birthday! keke Let\'s meet up one day! i\'ll treat!

    ReplyDelete