Friday, January 13, 2006

Questions

Some mysteries in life...

 

Why are there always more outings/gatherings in January than December?

 

Why do people (like me) who are busy in December always mistaken that they will be less busy in January?

 

Why do 1/12 of the people who are busy in January have their birthdays fall on the same month?

 

WHY IN HELL do I agree to join Production, which requires me to work like shit, burn my Sundays, yet still have to canvess (pay) $250, and sell 10 tickets? (This won't happen again.)

 

Since when do people in logistics do video?? (No way man.)

 

When will I realise that though friends are friends, there is a limit to the amount help I'm willing to rendered? (About now.)

 

Is playing computer games a way of escaping from reality? (I'm quite far away from reality now =)

 

Sianz...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment