Friday, December 7, 2007

Computer

My new computer's specs... *drum roll*...

 

Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q6600 @2.4 GHz! 2Gb RAM! NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT!

 

Feels like I myself have been upgraded. Looking back when I got my first computer in P6, computers have became more and more integrated into human life over the past 10 plus years - so much so that it has become part of us, like our hands and legs... or a part of our conciousness. Different people integrate to different degree. (Higher degree for those who can see source codes while surfing webpages. Haha!) 

 


It will be a matter of time before humans become half-human-half-machine!

 

Don't believe me? Look at this.

 

 


 

Can you read the time on this watch? No right? Because this is a binary watch!!! U read the time in binary! Binary is a language used by machines. If we are reading time in binary, who knows what we are reading in binary next??

 

WE ARE DOOMED!

 

Haha, just kidding.

 

********************

 

Btw, these days I will be blogging less cos I will be pia-ing my Final Year Project using my new ultra powerful machine.

 

Haha, just kidding again.

 

 

1 comment: