Friday, December 21, 2007

I am a emo-kia: prologue

Met up with 2 of my JC seniors which I've never met since 6-7 years ago on Tuesday. One of them is my Angel !!! (Angel from the Angel Mortal game we played during JC days.) Gonna be heng for another 6-7 years. Haha! Anw glad that the 亲切 feeling is still there even after all these years, almost like no time have passed.

 

One of the things that we talked about is why after all these years I still don't have a girlfriend. Somehow for some strange and unknown reason, this topic confirm-plus-guarantee-chop will come out whenever I met up with female friends of my age. Now, I have a new conclusion: this topic will sure come out whenever I met up with female friends of my age, and above.

 

Frankly speaking, I also don't know the answer to the above question (though I kinda have a standard answer already =P). I guess it will remain as one of the Life's Greatest Mysteries forever. Anw I am happy for them that they don't have to worry about this problem (of answering this question) now that they have finally met their Prince Charmings. =)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment