Friday, December 21, 2007

I am a emo-kia: conclusion

The above entries reminds me of the emo letters we wrote in Angel Mortal game. Maybe one of the reason why I am writing blog is because no one plays Angel Mortal anymore. Haha!

 

The ever-optimist me has thought of the answer to each and every of the questions above. The reason why I am doing Production is simple:


 

I enjoyed doing it.

 


I derived happiness creating something I believe that will bring happiness to others. Whether the product is good or not is important but secondary.

 

I will not feel guilty asking my friends to come watch my Production because I really thought I would enjoyed it if I were in my friends' shoes, as long as I do expect only Hall standards. Anwz the ticket price is Hall standard also. Where else can you watch theatre shows for $10+?

 

I didn't force you to come. You can don't come if you have other better activites. I provided you with a opportunity to meet up with your friends. Even if you walked out halfway through the show with your friends, you are still together with your friends, which by itself is a priceless moment... Being together with friends.

 

Of course I hoped you gained something more than that. A little surprised? A little laughter? A little touched? A little afterthoughts?

 

 

Production brings a little hump to the monotony of life, of both the team members and the audience. That is the essence of Production.

 

 

That is why I'm doing it.

 


As for friends who commented 'not bad', I trust you all. Does that means you will come again in Feb next year? Hahahaha! =P

 

 

1 comment:

  1. This one I agree. The world is filled with too much people with diverse tastes and mentality that we cannot make everyone happy. Someone once asked me why do I do hall events, despite that some of them seem to be upheld for the sake of being upheld. The reason is similar to your "I enjoyed doing it". Its because there still ARE people who actually benefit and appreciate all that is done. Hence I decided to do things for this grp of people, who appreciate the extra miles other people go to. And of course, I enjoy doing it as well.

    ReplyDelete