Saturday, July 26, 2008

Play

Did you play Lego when you were young?

 

I did. Piecing seemingly unrelated blocks together to form a police station, an airport, a castle, a hospital etc etc. When I was older, I played with Jigsaw Puzzle. Piecing pieces together to form a picture of a Water Bearer, an ocean etc. In uni, I played with Gundam, piecing small parts together to form a Gundam model.

 

After I graduated...

 

I played with an Aircraft Simulator (well, sort of...). Modifying and writing pieces of codes and join them together to form a software module, then integrating my modules with other software modules from my colleagues to form the software for the Simulator, and finally link the software and the hardware together to form a complete Aircraft Simulator (for others to play).

 

The best part is, I get paid (a little) for it. Haha!

 

Hmmm... of course I don't only play with the Aircraft Simulator. I am playing with a hell lot of other things, eg. Pokemon Pearl. I LOVE to play! 

 

When is the last time you play? =)

 

  <<< My fav Pokemon - Psyduck =P 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment