Saturday, October 25, 2008

Battle between the Bulls and the Bears

Last night I just laid on the bed for while at 9pm, and I fell asleep. I fell asleep, and dreamt...

 

It was a chaotic battlefield. Two medival armies were fighting fiercely. One was raising a flag with a symbol of Bull, the other was raising a flag with a symbol of a Bear - The Enemy. I joined the Bulls as a newly recruit, and had been fighting fiercely since morning. At my front of the battlefield, the fighting was very intense, one inch gained in this minute was lost in the next minute. I don't know why. I picked my 'front' properly, it shouldn't be such a difficult battle...

 

In the afternoon, more and more warriors from my side fell tragically, and we were steadily losing more and more territory. Seeing that the situation was very wrong, I turned tail and exit the battlefield, hurting my finger severely as a result. From outside the battlefield, I surveyed the battle. To my surprise, ALL other fronts had already suffered a crashing defeat and had retreated hastily... and that is why my front faltered! I lost track of the entire battle, that was why this happened. Lesson learnt.

 

I woke up today. The dream was fiction. But did it really happen?

 

(The battle was fun. Hahahaha!)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment