Sunday, October 12, 2008

FAT!!!

My troubles started 4 months ago. T_T

 

These days, I have been snacking away happily while sitting in front my computer screen, working. Bug cannot solve. EAT. Bug solved. EAT. Hungry. EAT. Twisties, biskets, tapioca chips etc. 

 

Next are the tea breaks. Mac ice-creams, Old-Chang-Kee curry puff etc.

 

The first signs that I had put on weight started when my mum commented that my tummy is SOOO big. After which friends start commenting one after another. Here are my testimonials:

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

"You looked fatter! (Opps) Errmmm... you had been very thin all along la, fatter looked better. Haha!" -Peifang

 

(Just moments after we met) "Hmmm... I think you had grown fatter..." -Shiying

 

"Your company must be not bad... cause you have grown fatter! Haha!" -Sufang, Hall 11 ex-JCRC chairperson, know each other but seldom talk one. EVEN SHE OSO SAY I FAT!!!

 

"Fat meh? No la... just face become rounder only. Last time is sharper." -Yuting, yesterday

 

"HIYO! You see your tummy so fat! Breasts also so big! Exercise more!" -Mum, just now.

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Hahaha! Thanks friends for straight forward comments! You all will spur me towards greater THINNESS! I am going to exercise 2 times a week! One day to the gym. One day to jog.

 

I GOTTA TO BE THIN!

 

......

 

Who the hell is fat anwz?? I am NOT fat, and I know it! I just became "fatter". Haha! I exercise cos I want to pass my IPPT... and my window is closing! T_T Who will want to exercise if there is no IPPT???? Siao!

 

I think by Nov I gotta step up to 3 exercise sessions a week. Who else wanna go gym? =)

 

 

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha... you damn funny leh..Should be able to meet you either during exams period or after exams period.. I\'m running around at the moment.. i don\'t really want to stay in hall or school.. i\'m usually out.

    ReplyDelete