Thursday, June 23, 2005

Day of departure

I changed the background of this page. Looks brighter isn't it? I guess you all can't see the background, but it's a picture of bamboos. Bamboos make me think of pandas, and pandas make me think of China, the place I'm going to! But that's not the reason I change the background. I change it simply because I think it's too dark, and MSN spaces make it easy for me to change it! Most probably I'll change the background every now and then. =) Added a few more sections to my blogsite. Looks more sophisticated now. I'm pleased. 

My flight is MU544 at 0055 tonight, so the title of this entry is not very accurate. But well, who cares? Anwz I'm all set and ready to go! ... Is it me or this background?? Somehow I don't feel excited at all. Maybe green makes people feel more calm. Going to change the background when I come back.  

Btw, I've been thinking of my story no. 2 le. Haha... Suddenly I find myself love to write things, even though there's no audience. I haven't think of the plot yet, but it's going to consist of things I most interested in. The keywords are magician, drugs, poker cards, universe, psychology, illusions, thief, coins, tarot, ghost, sleights of hand, subconcious, black, envelope, spy, guild, physics. How will you link these words together to form a story?

I will try to think of a story on my trip, hopefully there will be something interesting created. Now I'm feeling more excited! Wow! Going to Shanghai! Sure to take lots of beautiful pictures with my new eh siu camera! Finally a chance to test out my photography skills. Going to do lots of shopping also!

Cya in 8 days time!

 

 

2 comments:

  1. in shanghai??wil be there in ...5 days time......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiyo! Why don\'t tell me earlier?? Jun 30 is my free and easy day! I was stunned when I saw your comment on Jul 1, 12+am. We just had a mini 60 outing that night w 3 other classmates at Xin Shi Jie! Could have meet up! Anwz, have fun!

    ReplyDelete