Friday, October 21, 2005

Complaint (Part 1)


Dear Mdm,

 

I am JF from your class (blah blah blah).  I have some problems regarding the lecture schedule during the exam period as it happens that I have exams on the 02, 09 and 16 November (all the Wednesdays). Moreover, by having lectures and tutorials this late into the exam period, I'm afraid that we may not have sufficient time to study for this subject or to prepare our presentations, since we have to study for our other core modules as well. I feel that our grades for all subjects will suffer as a result of this.

 

I am wondering if it is possible to cut away the presentations and squeeze the rest of the syllabus into the next 1 or 2 lectures. I personally feels that it I can learn more when you are teaching than when other groups are presenting. I understand that it is tough to teach two lectures one right after another, so I am thinking if it may be possible to combine our class with the other class since our other lectures will be ending this week. We definitely don't have lessons the week after next, when the exams starts.

 

I sincerely hope that you can consider my suggestions. I have been talking about this with others in the class and most of them felt the same way too. Thank you for your kind attention and have a nice day. =)

 

Yours Sincerely

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment