Monday, December 29, 2008

The World Ends With You

Every once in a while, I will play some games that are so engaging, creative and fun that inspire me to want to work in the game industry, so that I would be able to work together with these genius to produce something that will provide as much enjoyment to the world.

 

The World Ends With You is such a game. 

 

There are also some games that are unique to different platforms and that, if you possessed that platform, you cannot ever miss that game.

 

The World Ends With You is such a game to NDS just as Patapon is to PSP. 

 

Anwz The World Ends With You is an RPG made by Square Enix and that says it all. (And if you don't know Square Enix, well... I would just say that you missed out on some of the best things in life. Haha!) And if anymore proof is needed, a visit to Gamespot.com should be sufficient.

 

 


 

Hmmm... the department I am in now don't make games exactly... but close enough. One day, I will ......

 

3 comments:

  1. hahaha, you know, i was playing that game while waiting for you at orchard.. XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wad??? I was playing that game on my way to meet you at orchard! Why dun say earlier?? Then we can mingle! Hahaha! (Btw u noe can cheat for Shut Down PP?? Just change ur NDS time to one week later. =P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm btw, lets have tin pin battle someday! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete