Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Ramblings again...

The last entry's another essay that I can't help but copy wholesale from the book. That's because it's so well-written that I can never write as well as the author by rephrasing it. (Haha as if I'm better than the author in those articles I rephrased.) Anwz I feel that 101 Experiments in Philosophy of Everyday Life is really good and in fact this's the 2nd time I read it. Yup, the 2nd time. Tons of spare time nowadays. So I read books, reread books, write blog, play games, restart computer, watch movies lor. And occasionally engage in stupid activities like canoeing from Pasir Ris to Changi, which gave me backache and muscle aches all over (But it's fun lah =P), and driving a lousy pickup from SBS to Hall 12 a few hundred times to deliver tires for WSC. What's more stupid is that I'm doing the reverse process again later. Sianz... I'm a sai gang gia (sai gang gia n. 1. shit work lad)...

Sorry, I've digressed. Anwz currently short of good books to read, any books to recommend please feel free to recommend. Hmmm... now desparately short of movie khakis also...

(Imagine I've to ask my parents accompany me to watch Kingdom of Heaven! But strangely they found the movie more enjoyable than I do. Anwz why were the believers in the 2 religions which believe in God killing and butchering each other for The Kingdom of Heaven, ie. Jerusalem? And the most surprising part part is, they both claimed that it's in the name of God!!! Why huh???)

...paiseh, digressed again. Erm so anyone wants to watch movie pleassse call me leh. Haiz, sometimes I wonder maybe the more i ask pple to do something in my blog, the more pple refuse to do that thing. Eg. I asked pple to post comments and yet there's zero comment so far. So friends, wanna watch movie don't jio me ah!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment