Sunday, February 18, 2007

Gong Xi Gong Xi (Take 3)

Anw here's a short update. Life has been getting kinda boring in the office nowadays. Work has fallen into routine, everyday doing pretty much the same thing. Life has also been getting kinda boring outside office nowadays. Now with no production to do, there is nothing to do. 

 

In short, life has been getting kinda boring.

 

So, I've been blog surfing alot, reading friend's blog, even friend's friend's blog. So much so that my stupid company's stupid sercurity software blocked my blog! ('Cos I access my friends' blog through the links in my blog.) Tulan! Now can only play Pinball in the office le (highscore 6,000,000+, who can break?). 

 

The other main source of entertainment for me now is reading comics / manga / graphic novels. Due to the high influx of comics at National Library (at Bras Basah) recently, I've been borrowing a lot of comics home. Of particular interest is the New X-Men series by Grant Morrison that I'm reading now. Intriguing plot with depth, and a different look for the classic X-Men. Nice. I've also made arrangements with a certain library in Sembawang (HAHA!) to borrow Bleach and Ragnarok. Looking forward to it. Hehe! =P

 

......

 

Today is the first day of Chinese New Year, yet I feel kinda low spirit today. Dunno why. Maybe it's because I don't really feel like meeting those relatives ba. When I was small, I still can happily entertain myself by playing with toys / computer games / other kids in other pple's house. Now grown up, what to do? We talk. What's there to talk about? - How's school? What level? What grades? Got gf? Work where? Blah blah blah.

 

Meaningless.

 

Boring.

 

Stay as a kid better. Don't need to worry so much. Just play and play. =)

 

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Security software blacked your blog? Wah.. clever program =p=p Find a way to outwit the program i guess.. <- a source of entertainment. *pokes* eh.. you still need to stay in the office for a few more months no? Tsk tsk.. =p

    Anyway, if you have younger cousins, try to play monopoly with them.. Haha! But remember to siam when one of them started crying coz he/she went bankrupt..=x

    Btw, i think i\'m flooding your blog with tooo much comments.. LOL! okie okiel.. I zip =XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love comments! Keep\'em coming! Wah, u still play Monopoly with ur cousins? Haha i more advanced, I play computer games with my nephews. Tech director? No la. Leave to you youngsters ba. Anw I\'ll suggest to the next producer to combine SM\'s job to TD\'s responsiblity. TD by itself not much point during the production period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my computer games knowlegde totally CMI arh.. only date back to red alert and heros might and magic II, III, worms.. how to play with them? lol. later get trashed by the kids..=x Like that SM+TD quite xiong no? Though SM does cross the boundary of TD and gets to interact much with the tech side..

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Nowadays play with kids very easy one. They just play, you just watch. =)

    ReplyDelete