Sunday, February 18, 2007

Gong Xi Gong Xi!!!

What I'm going to write has no link whatsoever with the above entry title, except for the fact that it is written on zheng4 yue4 chu1 yi1. Why then do I use this title? Cos I can't think of a title for this entry... it is all random ramblings... hmmm... maybe I should change the title of this entry to 'Ramblings'. But liddat what I just wrote will become fei4 hua4! Alamak! Better don't change. However, what I wrote was fei hua anyway wat, so... erm...

 

(Shit, I have a tendency to discourage/ turn off people who read my blogs, and, I enjoyed doing that!  Read my blog at your own risk. =)

 

Time to blog proper. I just did a very interesting thing a few minutes ago-- Making Iced Almond Mocha! Let me tell you my secret recipe:

 

Water
Cocoa Powder  x2 tsp.
Almond Powder  x2 tsp.
Sugar  x2 tsp.
Owl Coffee Bag  x1
Ice cubes, alot alot.

 

Result: It sucks!!!

 

(Hence the 'ice cubes, alot alot'.)

 

And I'm drinking that disaster now. Yucks!

 

. . . . . .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment