Saturday, November 10, 2007

About me

One day, I was doing homework together with a friend in Canteen B, minding my own business, when suddenly, a friend/colleage I knew during my Industrial Attachment popped up.

 

Liping: Yo Jiefeng!

Me: Yo Liping!

Liping: Doing homework ah?

Me: Ya lor.

Liping: Doesn't look like it leh...

Me: *frown* Why?

Liping: Cos you were looking serious...

Me: ???

 

The next sentence she said shocked me to the very core.

 

Liping: ...and normally when you are looking serious, you are not doing serious things!!! Haha!

Me: *Wide eyes* ...

 

Then the friend who sat opposite me and knew me for almost 10 years spoke up.

 

Xiangbin: You know him well man! Haha!

Me: *Even wider eyes* ......

 

Actually it is hard to blame her for having this misconception about me la. During attachment, I was always looking serious and smile-less behind the computer screen. She always thought I was doing serious work until she walked behind me ...and found me playing Pinball or Last Knights (and made a great hooha out of it, haha!).

 

But since then I am a changed man. I have really become a very serious and no-nonsense person since.

 

At the time we had the above conversation, I was really really deligently and seriously copying my friend's tutorials! (I had 'missed' the tutorial lessons. Haha!)

 

2 comments:

  1. hUr hUr...sO iTs a miScOnCePtiOn?!? i DiN kNoW cOpY tUtS aLsO nEeD tO bE diLiGeNt aNd sEriOuS dE...LoL...bUt aNyWaY...iT\'s gOoD tHaT yOu fiNd uRsELf a cHaNgEd mAn...hAhAz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... u dun sound convinced... haha

    ReplyDelete