Monday, November 26, 2007

Names

Warning: This entry contains coarse language and low class humor.

 

 

****************************

 

 

Found this on mrbrownshow: this is duh news 6 's comments (same place where I found the link to the rap):

 

CNA: Hi! Who are we speaking to here?

Nina Gan: Hi! I’m Gan Nina.

CNA: You’ve seen the MTV and what’s your take on this fabulous rap?

Nina Gan: Wow! I was like……

 

Wonder if there is really a person called Nina with surname Gan in this world. Haha! Anwz it reminds me of a conversation my JC friends and I had a few years ago. It was after we graduate and after a class gathering. A few of us guys stayed over to tok cock. Then we were discussing what name we are going give our child when they are born. Then someone suggested that giving our child a single syllable name (单字) will be cool. And thus we started brainstorming single syllable names for our children.

 

 "(关)锦森,你的孩子的名是单字一个 '才'。"

 

 "关才! Haha! "

 

 "(林)颂恩 leh?"

 

 "容易! 单字一个 '北'。林北! Haha!"

 

 "我 leh?"

 

 "杰峰 ah... 有点难... 想到了! 单字一个 '徐'! "

 

 "什么来的... ??" *恍然大悟!* 

 

 "...... 这种也想得出  '_' ||| ......" (for those who don't know me well, 我姓 '许' =P)

 

 "(高)健康 呢? 一定想不到吧?"

 

 "早就想到了!"

 

 "什么?"

 

 "不可以讲!"

 

 "为什么??"

 

 "因为很 RA ..."

 

 "什么 RA? 快点讲!"

 

 *whisper*

 

 "健康的孩子姓'高', 单字一个'丸'。"

 

 HAHAHAHAHA! *笑到倒在地上!*

 

  

****************************

  

 

That is ultimate! But I guess 50% of the guys and 99.999% of the gals won't get the last joke. Too bad la, the joke has been lost, explain also no use. (If you really really really want to know, google 睾丸 ba. =) Anwz his son's name is the only name that is worse than my son's... '许徐' ?!? '高丸' ?!?!! What the hell...

 

Can't imagine in future all our sons buddy buddy...

 

高丸: "YO! 许徐!"

 

许徐: "YO! 高丸! 林北,关才他们 leh?"

 

...... 

 

 

Hahahaha!

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Haha feng gege, looks like I\'m the 0.001% of girls. Cos I got the joke!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha sis ur vocab not bad ah... =P

    ReplyDelete