Saturday, November 24, 2007

damn funny

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -Douglas Adam

 

Haha! Found the above quote from one of my my favourite authors from the 'Quote of the day' at the side... I've never heard the "whooshing" sound of deadlines flying pass before. One day I must try hearing it. =P

 

Anwz, these days www.mrbrownshow.com quite interesting also... alot of funny podcasts! Here are some of them:

 

 


 

"...we enjoyed getting screwed by the SuZhou Industrial Park or the SIB debacle so much that we wanted to experience it again..." Wahahaha!

 

 

(Hmmm... the podcast mentioned about a banned video game, which made me thought of a 10 mins banned short film made by Royston Tan called 'Cut' . A damn hilarious show about censorship! And though it was banned, it can found on Youtube!!! Ironically... it was cut into 1,2,3 parts. But well... it is better than nothing. =P)

 

 

************************

 

 


 


 

Wonder how Mr Brown get away with these man...  if I am a minister I will be damn dulan... haha!

 

 

************************

 

 

And here is an 'interesting' youtube video:

 


 

Erm... a word of warning: Watch at your own risk!

 

But look at the comments, some are damn funny! One of the 'rappers' even resembles the female lead in 'Cut'! (Or is it the other way round? Haha!)

 

 

Disclaimer: 

 

Politically, I am indifferent to all these, ie. politically neutral. Politics are beneath those who are enlightened. We simply just watch and laugh. 

 

(Until I need to pay taxes... then I will curse and swear. Haha!)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment