Friday, November 2, 2007

Stardust

"A philosopher once asked, "Are we human because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are human?" Pointless, really...”Do the stars gaze back?" Now *that's* a question."

 

“No star can shine with a broken heart.” -Yvaine

 

Watched Stardust on my way back home from hall. It is another one of those rare gems that are little known and advertised but are extremely nice to watch! Hmmm... actually it is not really little known... The movie is adapted from a novel that is written by Neil Gaiman, an author that is quite well known in the English graphic novel circle. He is the author of Sandman, and is famous for his extremely imaginative, off mainstream stories.

 

I have read almost all his books, including Stardust. I didn't read the reviews, so I thought Stardust the movie may be another one of those failed novel-covert-films (eg. Hitchhiker Guide to the Galaxy), that is why I just went to watch without really jioing anyone. In the end, it turns out to be beyond expectations, even for me who already know the story. Watch le I feel very happy... so I strongly recommend all of you to watch. If have love one, watch with your love. If not, watch with your friends. It will make your day. Stay happy! =)   

 







Yvaine!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment