Friday, November 16, 2007

No Title

This place is surreal... it is kinda wonderland-like... I don't what am I doing, or where the hell am I... all I know is that I am having fun, alot of fun... and I am very happy. I am playing games, reading comic books, drinking coffee... relaxing.

 

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a stranger came and forcefully handcuffed me. I looked carefully... and to my horror, He is Me!!! Then He threw me into a dark rift and I disappeared. Then he walked towards me, and looked straight into my eyes and shouted,

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? NOW IS EXAM PERIOD! DON'T SLACK! WAKE UP!"   

 

I was startled and I woke up. And I thought: what a strange and interesing dream I had. Then I proceed to write this down in my blog.

 

After I finished writing, I suddenly realised that this place is damn dark. Why is this place so dark? Then it hits me...

  

...I HAVEN'T woke up!

 

"I want to wake up!!! Let me out!!!"

 

 

10 minutes later, I finally managed to open my eyes... luckily.

 

 

But, what if... what if I am trapped in my dream, forever??

 

 

PS. Damn... Play too much games le... Now is 9pm. Haven't studied a single bit since my last paper ended at 3pm yesterday.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment