Friday, November 9, 2007

Plant Tycoon

 





These few days I have been playing this game called Plant Tycoon from www.reflexive.com . Quite relaxing ... planting seeds, watching the seeds grow , fertilise the seedings, catching insects for collection, watching plants grow flowers, pollinate and crossbreeding them, taking the seeds produced, selling the plants, buy upgrades, planting seeds... all the while listening to smoothing music and birds' chirpings.                                               

 

The aim of the game is to get the 6 legendary Magic Plants of Isola. I've got three! 

 

It was so fun that even my roomie help me to tend my plants sometimes (he enjoyed catching insects)!

 

Makes me want to become a horticulturist in future! Haha!


        


 

My 6 Magic Plants of Isola! Clockwise from the bottom: Golden Berries of Wealth (Aureus Scandens), Rose of Joy (Rosaceae Fern), Magic Tree of Fragrance (Fourpetal Maple),  Fruit of Life (Mela Rare Oak), Flower of Knowledge (Nox Orchid), and finally Fabled Rose of Isola (Fabled Lemonbush)

 

Tried a few other games too, all quite nice. Fairy Godmother Tycoon, Build-a-Lot, Barrel Mania, Steam Brigade. If need a little entertainment from your daily work can go try try. (If you want to enjoy your games from Reflexive a 'little' longer, can msg me. You know what I mean. *Wink* =)

 

Going to try this game called Eets next. Sounds interesting!

 

PS. Don't forget the games I recommended previously: Risk II, Gish, Astral Masters, Jets n Guns, Democracy, Off Road Arena, Grimms Hatchery, Crimsonland!

 

PPS. Update: I've finally got all the 6 Magic Plants!!! Yeah!!! Oh btw, Eets is damn fun! Highly recommended!

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment