Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Drunk

Yesterday was the day I finished my FYP presentation, which was the LAST important assignment I had to do in my NTU life.

 

Yesterday night was the last night where all the lao rens still gathered in hall. (Most went home today.)

 

Yesterday night was the first time I got drunk.

 

......

 

I was drinking Chivas together with Loy, Richard, Weitao, Guojun, Yongjie, Leon in the TV lounge. It has 10% alcohol content. We were playing a game. Those who lost drink 1 shot.

 

I quickly discovered that my alcohol capacity is around 10 shots. (I know I sucks. =( )

 

How it feels to be drunk?

 

Strange.

 

One part of your mind is still completely rational. (Oh shit, I am drunk.) The other part of your mind is completely kee siao. (Hahahaha! Loy keeps losing! So stupid! Hahahaha!)

 

When you play game... you make stupid mistakes (which make you drink even more). 

 

When you try to walk, you stumble around, totally cannot walk straight.

 

When you sit down, you just want to sleep.

 

When you sleep, you feel dizzy.

 

......

 

The feeling sucks.

 

......

 

Last night I slept from 9pm to 8am. The longest sleep I ever had since the beginning of this sem.

 

......

 

I only just tried to leave the World of Caffeine, and here I am, entering the World of Alcohol.

   

Most of my adult life is on drugs. Worst still... from stimulant (stimulating) to depessant (depressing).

 

Down...

 

Childhood is still the best.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment