Monday, May 12, 2008

More dreams

After reading Singying's blog, I would also like to share a few more strange dreams of my own

 

WARNING: They are all damn cock.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Dream 1

 

This happened during the exam period. I dreamt that I drove a pickup to a multi-storey carpark. Then I parked and went off to do something. When I came back, I found that I forgot to where I parked! Then I was thinking...

 

Wah lao eh, now exam period so many things to need to memorize liao, now dream also wan me to remember where I park my car... %^*$% !!!

 

For those who drives and experienced forgeting where you park your car before, you will know that there is only one thing left I can do next:

 

 

Search EVERY SINGLE storey of the carpark.

 

 

So I prepared to take a lift and search from the top storey down. As I went into the lift and wanted to press the button of the top storey, I saw something that shocked me to the very core:

 

 

This freakin' carpark has ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY storeys!!!

 

I woke up immediately.

 


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  

Dream 2

 

This is a short dream. In this dream I was taking my laundry to a laundry shop to wash.

 

The laundry person said lazily, "Wash clothes ah?"

 

I replied, "Ya."

 

He replied, "Ok." Then he pressed some button.

 

I was like ???? Then I heard some strange sound behind me.

 

I turned around and saw

 

TWO GIGANTIC HAIRY ROLLERS ROTATING AND MOVING TOWARDS ME!!!!!!

 

 

"OEEIII! I NOT CAR... AND I DON'T WANT TO WASH THE CLOTHES ON MEEEE......!!!"

 


Then I woke up.

 

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Cock people have cock dreams. Me.

 

1 comment:

  1. haha...they are really some cock dreams but it is funny too..lol..i tink only when u r stress den u will have these kind of dreams..cos ur brain cell haven totally fallen asleep yet..haha..

    ReplyDelete