Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Henderson Waves and Hort Park

Went Mount Faber Park, Telok Blangah park, Kent Ridge park and Hort park with an old JC friend, Zijun, today. A few klicks walk, a good work out, nice scenery, one with nature. Everyone should get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and go to some nature reserves to find peace once in a while.

 

I found my peace today. (This trip is more interesting than my entire 11 days in Taiwan, which only made me grow fat. Darn.)


 

   

Henderson Waves, a bridge connecting Mount Faber Park and Telok Blangah park. Nice design and a nice place to rest after climbing a mountain (named Faber). For the photo on the left, Kimsim commented that it looks like the wave is going to engulf me. Hmmmm...

 

   

Terrace garden and a series of metal bridges criss-crossing through the jungle... very interesting!

 

    

Garden living prototype house and cooling waters in Hort Park.

 

    

Former gymnast showing off his gymnastic skills and current slacker showing off his slacking skills on a nice, big grass patch.

 


Saying bye to the nicest park ever seen.

 

 

Next time who wants to go nature parks, find me. =)

 

2 comments:

  1. omg, nature parks. looks so gooood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just happened to be searching for pictures of Hort Park when I stumbled upon your blog. And the picture in your blog template at the top of the page really caught my eye. Do you know where that place is?

    ReplyDelete