Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tag

I was wondering when are people going to tag me with this... Minghui, you finally tagged me! Yeah!

 

Rules of the game: Remove one question from below, add in one of your own(personal), to make a total of 20. Tag 10 people in your list in the end of this post. Notify them.

1. At what age do you wish to be married?
I don't think I will wish to get married... at least, not at the moment.

2. What is your plan 5 years down the road?
Work as an engineer and save a sum of money. Then I will plan again for the next 5 years.

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
1. Europe. 2. Japan. 3. Beijing.

4. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
Continued good health for me and my family.

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
No. (This is a stupid question.)

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Life. Freedom is a close second.

7. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do?
Fast forward my plans by 5 years (stated in question 2).

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yes, of course.


9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Capable, hardworking, cute.

10.What is your dream guy?!
I don't dream of guys.

11. What kind of person do you hate the most?
Stupid people who consistently think they are clever.

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
No.

13. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. What does it mean to you?
Parents' love.

14. Any wisdom to share with your readers?
The only thing I know is that I know nothing.


15. If there's ever a war(or things that are similar) happening in your place, are you going to move to a safer place, or fight?
Depends.

16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
The outer part.

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
None. I have different friends for different problems.

18. What's your weakest point?
Secret.

19. Think of the person who tagged you to do this quiz. What song do you relate him/her to?
After reading her answer to the above question: 《心太软》


20. What is the one thing you regret most?
None. Everything that happened happened for a reason.


Tag:

Shuhui, Shirong, Xinying, Peifang, Yihui, Liping, Yongan, Xiangbin, Yanli

1 comment:

  1. tHaNkS fOr tHe tAgGiNg...yOu\'Ve hELpEd mY wAsTe 20miNs aT wOrK...=P

    ReplyDelete