Monday, May 12, 2008

Photo Hunt


 


 

Can you find (in increasing difficulty)...

 

1. Hall 11's toilet's toilet roll

2. An old pencil box from an old friend which I am still using after 6 years

3. PlayStation Portable

4. Tarot cards

5. Hall 11 Commendation Award 2008

6. Packet of keys

 


 

7. How many Interblock Games Medals did I get over my four years in Hall 11?

 


 

8. Can you find my berms? (Sorry... can't think of any good questions to ask for this picture =( )

 


 

9. Can you find the wind chime?

10. How many slippers me and my roommate have altogether?

11. How many leaves can you see on the tree I saw every morning I open the door?

 

 

Goodbye Hall 11.

 

Don't ask me how the hell can I tahan living in this kind of room for 4 years. (I simply have superhuman tolerance for messiness. Haha!)

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

 

I shifted back from Hall last Sat, 10th May. I am going Taiwan from 13rd to 24th May, starting work on 2nd Jun. If free, ask me out after I come back and before I start work! =)

 

 

3 comments:

  1. hey u take care ah!!! will miss having u around altho i don really know u..there is 1 last thing i wanna do..play a game of chinese chess! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. will have chance de... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,your room looks okay what... neater than mine... OOPS!

    ReplyDelete