Thursday, June 5, 2008

Today is a good day.

Today is my fourth day of work. (For those who don't know, I am now working in NTU. Note: Is 'in' NTU not 'for' NTU. I shall not divulge the name of my company in my blog for security reasons. Anyone who wants to jio me for lunch or dinner, you are welcome! Most prob I will be staying back in Hall too. =)

 

Today, our company president gave a talk for ALL employees, which numbered in thousands, so I have an EFO (Early Fall Out). Actually not very early la, at around 5.30pm... but better than nothing. Haha!

 

Today, exam results release. Throughout my 4 years in uni, I have got a total of 14 As (including FYP and IA), 31 Bs, 5Cs, and finally graduated with a Second Upper for my honours! Congrats me ba.  =)

 

It was quite surprising actually, cos I have a friend who get double the amount of As I have but also got Second Upper. So I guess, for one who stop going lectures in Yr1 2nd sem, I have kio dio once again! Hahaha! Heng I din ganna GPA system. Phew!

 

I am proud to announce that the Skip Lecture Project is a success! Yeah!

 

Today is a good day.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment