Sunday, June 22, 2008

Plays are drugs

Stage plays are like drugs. Their intellectual, emotional, visual and sometimes even aural stimulations are EXTREMELY addictive. I had never looked back ever since I watched 《暗恋桃花源》.  Just curious, play lovers out there, which play made you visit Sistic average at least once a month?

 

Anw this coming weekend got one "Short + Sweet Gala Night", which consists of the Top 10 short plays (9 English 1 Chinese) out of 40 plays. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

 

Why?

 

Cos I watched all the 10 plays where the 1 Chinese play was chosen from yesterday! There was one I watched le feel damn tulan (WTF is with this play?!? Never seen a worse play than this in my life!)... but lucky it was only 10 mins.There was 2 or 3 that were boring. Another 2 or 3 that were average. But there were FOUR that were EXTREMELY entertaining! 

 

If the quality of the English plays are as good as the Chinese ones, then the quality of the remaining 9 English plays (3 out of every set of 10 for English plays) should also be VERY good.

 

Anw, the 4 short plays yesterday made me feel that addiction once again. Looking forward to this coming Saturday!

 

*Sniff... sniff*

 

 

Oh btw, did I mention there is a Toy and Comic Convention in Suntec this coming Saturday and Sunday?       

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment