Sunday, June 15, 2008

2nd week

Been through the 2nd week at work. Things are looking up. Getting to integrate more into their circle.

 

BUT

 

I haven't finished the learning beginner programming exercise I was supposed to finish last Friday! And I have been tasked to do REAL work next week. HOW???

 

Argh. Worry about that on Monday. Have a feeling I will be doing OTs next week...

 

Anwz last week has been a good week. Met up with lots of old friends. Had lots of good food: Crystal Jade Palace, Swensons, Pasta Mania, Korean Crusine at Can 13, Vietnamese Crusine at Suntec Food Republic, I had even been to Singapore Flyer! But we didn't sit in it. $29.50 for a scenic view of Singapore. I can't afford it, yet. (But most probably, not ever.) There is nothing much there beside the ferris wheel, but my friend and I had a good chat while strolling to, in, and back from Singapore Flyer.

 

 

 

$$$ depleting fast and soon! 2 more weeks to top up!

 

明天会更好!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment