Monday, June 16, 2008

Random

I noticed something interesting: If I google my REAL name on Google and press the 'I'm feeling lucky' button, I come straight to my blog!!! Whose else's blog can do that?? Hahaha!

 

I remember one of my Web Application Design exam questions asked about how search engines work. At that time, I don't know. So just now, out of curiosity, I googled about how Google works.

 

It says that Google uses a technology called PageRank which 

 

"relies on the uniquely democratic nature of the web by using its vast link structure as an indicator of an individual page's value. In essence, Google interprets a link from page A to page B as a vote, by page A, for page B. But, Google looks at more than the sheer volume of votes, or links a page receives; it also analyzes the page that casts the vote. Votes cast by pages that are themselves 'important' weigh more heavily and help to make other pages 'important'."

 

I realise that up til now, I STILL don't know how it works. Argh, forget it.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

After I started working, I realised that with a steady income, possibilities that were not possible before start to open up. I have a medium term plan. After about half or one year at work, I may want to take up some art related courses, eg. drawing, painting, designing, animation etc. If possible, I may even want to get a diploma or something. Is there anyone who is also interested?? =D

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

These days MrBrownShow is back to its old standard.  The recent 3 podcast are quite funny! Got time go listen and have a good laugh. Haha!

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

From Wanting's blog:

 


 

困在人生中会有许多种的解释,或困难,或困惑,抑或窘境。《易经》困卦曰:“泽无水,困,君子以遂命致远。”意思是指人在困顿中不应放弃追求,因该好好反思。即使是祸不单行,天灾人祸,或是自寻弊端。人都应坦然的去面对,只要内心坚持中道,纯正而有主见,就会有意想不到的收获。《困》中的男女一直想离开那个房间,却总是无法摆脱一个个困难,当男人在砸落盘时,终于参透了一切,从心中流出一滴血泪。

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Anyone interested in watching Angel-ism in August's Singapore Theatre Festival? My friend say good.

 


 

 


 

 

2 comments:

  1. lol. if you taking any courses outside maybe can jio me see how.. i might be interested =p must level up and practise

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha okok! mus wait a few months for ka-ching to come in first.

    ReplyDelete