Thursday, April 10, 2008

A nightmare

I had a horrible nightmare from a few days ago, which I typed out but haven't got a chance to post. Here it is... it was really horrible...

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

It was a bright sunny day. I was in a strange foreign place which was somewhat similar to Harry Potter's Diagon Alley in London. I was walking leisurely along a street when I saw some green apples growing from some vines on the ground. (I don't know why.) I felt a bit hungry, so I tried to kapo some apples. However, the apples suddenly came to life and shouted angrily (Ya, the apples had eyes and mouths) :

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

 

"Eh... I want to kop some apples. Can?"

 

"WHAT?!?"

 

Then, the apple spitted out 3 seeds on to the ground... and they transformed into 3 white canvass shoes! Not ordinary canvass shoe, but moving ones!!! The shoes jumped and jumped and jumped towards me, menancely. Sensing something was wrong, I quickly ran back along the street, and as I looked back, the shoes were still jumping towards me! They were chasing me!!!

 

I was thinking to myself, 'siao liao la', when I saw at the far end of the street was a clobber (those kind sit on the roadside one). Then I knew I had hope. I had been chased by shoes before and he had saved me the last time by whipping out his magic wand and turned them back into seeds.

 

I ran with renewed energy.

 

The shoes were jumping closer and closer and I was getting more and more frightened. As I neared the end of the street, I shouted desparately, "HELP ME! HELP ME!"

 

However, as I ran passed him, I heard him yayaly said:

 

"Don't want leh."

 

I was shocked. And just as one of those horrible shoes about to hit my backside...

 

I woke up.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Hmmmm... what is my subconcious trying to tell me?

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Picking apples from the apple tree has been a biblical symbolism of temptation. So, what were you tempted to do but got kicked in the butt for doing so? Lemme guess:"Wah lao eh! Why you pull my ear?? I am actually
    practicing Buddhism you know. In actual fact, I am looking at
    \'nothingness\'! Did you heard of this: \'色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色。\' Pretty gals are actually nothing in my heart!!! "HmmMMmmmmMMmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Interesting! But I don\'t have galfriend. So I always bright bright straight big look at chiobus without fear of getting kicked in the butt. I am enjoying every minute of my singlehood! =)

    ReplyDelete