Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The bo liao after the exams

Have you ever wondered how many exams you took since you were borned? Here is a rough estimation:

 

Primary School

4 subjects * 6 years + PSLE (4 papers) = 28 exams

 

Secondary School

8 subjects * 4 years + O levels (8 papers) = 40 exams

 

Junior College

5 subjects * 2 years + A levels (5 papers) = 15 exams

 

University

6 modules * 7 semesters = 42 exams

 

Total: Around 125 exams!!!

 

 

The '125th' exam of my life is named Pattern Recognition, which I shall remember forever, cos...

 

...it is damn chui! Ganna screwed left right upside down. Down... T_T

 

Hopefully I won't have a 126th exam named Pattern Recognition also.

 

Anwz, I almost died during this sem's exam period. FOUR papers in 7 days!!! 4 Red Bulls, 2 Starbucks Mocha Frappe, 5 Chicken Essences were what kept me going in the past week. Now I finally can recover from exhaustion, and taurine, caffeine and chicken overdose. 

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Things to do during this holidays:

 

 

1. Prepare for FYP presentation next Monday

 

2. Grad trip in Taiwan for 11 days, starting from 12th May

 

3. Make an MS Excel program to help simplify dad's accounts

 

4. Find jobs

 

5. Visit natural reserves in Singapore, eg hiking/cycling in MacRitchie Reservoir or Ubin etc - to find peace in nature after such an hectic sem

 

6. Visit places of interest in Singapore which I seldom or never visit, eg, zoo, bird park, discovery center, museum, art museum etc etc

 

7. (Re)learn Tarot cards - to unlock the mysteries of the universe

 

8. Learn Tai Ji Quan (Maybe? Haha!) - to be One with Tao

 

9. Play games - actually no need to say, cos games and me are One

 

 

Anyone interested in going to any place or doing anything listed above with me, feel free to find me! 

 

2 comments:

  1. u can call me if u are going to mac..cos i will in the water rowing..after tat maybe can go running wif u..haha since u said u r fat already..:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. nonono... too fat cannot run le... i go there walk only... haha!

    ReplyDelete