Friday, July 15, 2005

Good days coming to an end

Does anyone has the feeling that living in halls is a constant fight against entropy?

 

Going to start my fight again soon. Or has it started? Just shifted into my new room. Spent 2 hours washing the floor. (Wah lau, damn dirty! Wash 3 times!) Spent another 2 wiping the tables and cupboards.

 

(Plural for tables and cupboard because after I wiped the table and cupboard, my roommate come in and say that that's his side of the room, and he wiped before already. Wtf.)

 

Somehow the floor feels sandy again. Wash the floor again. Then slack around a bit. But before I went home, the floor feels dusty again.

 

Is it my feet or what?? Arghhhhh...

 

Btw just know this morning that I'm the Special 12 for my hall! Zai mah? (Special 12 - The 12 extremely outstanding and elite hall residents who made tremendous contributions to the hall, specifically recommended to stay in hall, even though they have not enough points... Haha I'm just talking cock. I'm a slacker. =P)

 

Anwz FOC next week and school starting next next week. Good days coming to an end. No more afternoon naps le. Haiz...

 

Goal for next semester: Have at very least as many apples as bananas! No chikus! Ambitious? No? To me it's quite ambitious. Work hard! 

 

Goal for next year: Go for overseas attachment. Confirm achievable. Really envy my classmates and juniors who go outside S'pore for study or intern like nobody's business. The world is changing real fast. Cannot stay as a frog in the well any longer.

 

Has been hopping from links to links on the web for the past few days. Discovered quite a few very good websites (mostly from PF's site). Those interested can go to these sites from my side bar (a great idea stolen from PF's site also, hereby acknowledge). Also discovered that my junior class has been actively blogging also. Hope to keep in touch with them. I want to make more friends, at the same time stop losing anymore friends. Any juniors reading this, keep in touch har!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment