Sunday, July 17, 2005

JJ Outing

Had a little JC friends outing with 3 BEAUTIFUL gals Steph, Shirong, Xinying (Haha, I know u all will be reading) and with Jiehan as a bonus yesterday. Knew them during the CIP project in Thailand during JC 1 and somehow or another the 3 gals together with Shuhui become part of my Jiak Jua Family despite my strong protest (like real =). Anwz those were the good days we had together and suddenly, 5 years have past. How time flies.

 

All of us has changed since we meet up a year ago. Not a lot, but changed nonetheless. All of them have became more professional in their specific fields of studies.

 

Our ermei, Steph has just graduated from UK and is going to be a occupational therapist. The 1st breadwinner of our family! *Clap* All our meals will be her treat whenever we meet until the 2nd breadwinner emerges. Work hard, earn more money har Steph!

 

Our sanmei, Shirong is now working on a project that examine the effects of bacteria on cancer (wah!). But she's still growing bacteria (chey!). One more year to go, 2nd breadwinner! Btw she changed her name to 湜镕, pronounce as shi2 rong2. Record down here in case I forgot. All the best on your project! 

 

Our xiaomei, Xinying, is the most juai3 one. Haven't become doctor already talk to us using sentences like "I'm having a pharyngitis." Her blog even worst. "Im having a pretty bad pharyngitis with odynophagia & rhinorrhea..." Win liao lor. Now only understand 7 words out of 10. What'll happen after 2 yrs when she graduate?? But, well, jiayou ah Xiaomei! Dun forget to open a clinic in Woodlands k?

 

(Btw the sentence when translate to english: I've got sore throat, pain on swallowing and a common cold.)   

 

I'm last breadwinner. 3 years to ORD.

 

Jiehan, our special guest, 4 yrs. Future architect.

 

But no matter how professional we become, our old crappy selves will never change. The 5 of us had a really nice time together talking cock. Really glad to see my sisters all 出人头地. (Free meals for 3 years! Wow! =) A toast to our friendship!

 

 

Btw now I'm really tired. Ganna sabo to become freshie. I thought 2 times in JC is enough le, never expect in U also ganna. Wah lau, can become professional freshie le. Sianz. Hopefully wont ganna tekan until too jiak lat. Actually I was assigned to (actually I volunteered to) be the photographer for my OG. Already thought of all sorts of responses to all sorts of situations.

 

"JF, help me carry things!"

"Paiseh, me carrying camera!"

 

"JF, you must play the dirty games!"

"Dun wan lah, wait dirty my camera."

 

"JF, go somewhere do something for me can?"

"Cannot lah, me have to take photos of u all!"

 

Just one outing with my Jiak Jua family and all my jiak jua traits are back! The perfect example of the saying: "The only way to avoid responsibility is to assume responsibility." But now... Haiz... Best laid plans of mice and man. 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. wah...i was only joking lor...how can u say im juai3?! (i think itz zhuai3 btw) BTW rhinorrhea=runny nose lar.

    ReplyDelete