Sunday, July 10, 2005

Veridian Room

Just completed Veridian Room (http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/viridian/index_e.php). Nothing to be proud of, since I complete using walkthrough. But I would like to say that the meaning of this room really strike a chord to my inner psyche. 

 

"A person cannot escape from oneself. Haven't you desire... 'I want to face more hardship' or. 'I want to escape again.'"

 

Doesn't everyone wants to break out of one's limitations? Limitations from society, from family, even from oneself. Everyone desires to be free. Everyone desires to... escape. Me too.

 

Even if you can escape, but what does it mean to be free? Is it to be locked inside another room again?

 

Nevertheless, people will keep trying.

 

 

PS. Takagism is a very very creative programmer.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment